Differently-Abled GolfersQUANTUM GRIP puts "Possibilities in the Palm of Your Hand"
- Do you find one or both of your hands become fatigued too soon?
- Do you find it difficult to grip the club comfortably?
- Do you find it difficult to maintain control of your swing?
- Do you find it difficult to achieve maximum power in your swing?
- Do you play golf with one hand?
QUANTUM GRIP will help you:
- Experience greatly reduced muscle fatigue, more relaxed grip and enhanced control.
- Swing the club with confidence.
- Experience no club slippage or twisting during impact.
- Feel reduced shock, enhanced gripping power and club stability.
- Play more holes, keep your rhythm, and play at your best level longer.
- Enjoy the golf game when the weather turns cold or wet.
"It was amazing. I could feel my swing being more stable immediately. You don't have to grip hard to keep the club in the right position. It loosens up my whole swing. I can play longer, keep my rhythm, and make a good score hopefully!"
Juno Smit, One-handed Golfer
Santa Maria, CA
"The Quantum Grip is an innovative idea that will likely revolutionize the golf industry and more importantly, provide life-changing experience for thousands of people who will gain back freedom they once thought was lost forever."
Chief Executive Officer
Movement for Life
San Luis Sports Therapy / Athlon Health & Fitness
"This is the best golf product I've ever seen. This product not only improves golfer's games, but it improves their lives!"
Billy Gibbs, PGA Pro
Director of Programming The First Tee
Avila Beach Golf Resort - Director of Instruction
"Before my stroke, I played a lot of golf. Now, with Quantum Grip, I can go out and hit some balls, and hope to be able to play golf again."
Rose Marie Bailey, Stroke survivor
Arroyo Grande, CA
"You have a great product that can improve the lives of many people. Not many golf products can say that!"
The Golf Agency
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
"It absolutely helps! With this Quantum Grip, I don't have to put the power into holding on to the club, and I can rest it while hitting the ball."
Bobby Golden, Wounded Vet, Iraq War
From Operation Comfort
"As a club-fitter/builder, this invention fills a void I've been trying to fill for over 30 years. The Quantum Grip is IT when it comes to players that have arthritis, or disabilities that cause weakness or pain while gripping a golf club. It's also a great training aid for ALL players!"
Owner / SLICKSTIX
610 Sequoia Lane
Nipomo, CA 93444
"'Quantum Grip' is ideal for my patients that suffer from arthritis, general hand weakness or limited range of motion but want to remain active. It greatly reduces stress and strain during activities that require gripping such as golfing. It's vast applications make this the perfect assistive device."
David Montalvo, OTR/L, PTA, Hand Therapy Rehabilitation Specialist